July 21, 2015
HIMSS recently released the results of the 2015 HIMSS Cybersecurity Survey. This study, which surveyed 297 individuals with cybersecurity responsibilities at healthcare organizations, gauged healthcare organizations' awareness of and readiness for cybersecurity incidents in an "era where significant security incidents are a regular occurrence."
New Intel Security "Cyber Parenting" Study Sheds Light on Kids' Online Lives and Parents' Attitudes Toward Internet Safety
June 10, 2015
Coinciding with Internet Safety Month, this June Intel Security (an NCSA Board member company) released findings from its new study, "The Realities of Cyber Parenting: What Pre-teens and Teens Are Up To Online," which examined both parents' concerns and the behaviors of American pre-teens and teenagers online and on social media.
- A Look into Online Security Through the Ages
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Digital Summer Lovin’ – Staying Safe With Online Connections and Friendships
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Learn All About Online Safety This Internet Safety Month
- How Phishing Works
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Online Safety on the Go – Be #CyberAware On Your Summer Travel
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Refresh Your Online Life With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Protect Your Smart Home from Hackers
- 3 Effective (and Easy) Cybersecurity Tips for Your Business
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Stay Safe Online During Tax Time
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Tips & Tricks for Rethinking the Family “Tech Talk”