July 21, 2015
HIMSS recently released the results of the 2015 HIMSS Cybersecurity Survey. This study, which surveyed 297 individuals with cybersecurity responsibilities at healthcare organizations, gauged healthcare organizations' awareness of and readiness for cybersecurity incidents in an "era where significant security incidents are a regular occurrence."
New Intel Security "Cyber Parenting" Study Sheds Light on Kids' Online Lives and Parents' Attitudes Toward Internet Safety
June 10, 2015
Coinciding with Internet Safety Month, this June Intel Security (an NCSA Board member company) released findings from its new study, "The Realities of Cyber Parenting: What Pre-teens and Teens Are Up To Online," which examined both parents' concerns and the behaviors of American pre-teens and teenagers online and on social media.
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self
- Three Things Businesses Can Do to Protect Data Privacy
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Fostering a Culture of Privacy Awareness at Work
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Privacy in a Growing Internet of Me
- Being “Cyber Aware” Should Improve Your Privacy and Security
- Privacy and Policy Implications of the Coming AI Revolution
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Privacy Matters – Why You Should Care and What You Can Do