July 21, 2015
HIMSS recently released the results of the 2015 HIMSS Cybersecurity Survey. This study, which surveyed 297 individuals with cybersecurity responsibilities at healthcare organizations, gauged healthcare organizations' awareness of and readiness for cybersecurity incidents in an "era where significant security incidents are a regular occurrence."
New Intel Security "Cyber Parenting" Study Sheds Light on Kids' Online Lives and Parents' Attitudes Toward Internet Safety
June 10, 2015
Coinciding with Internet Safety Month, this June Intel Security (an NCSA Board member company) released findings from its new study, "The Realities of Cyber Parenting: What Pre-teens and Teens Are Up To Online," which examined both parents' concerns and the behaviors of American pre-teens and teenagers online and on social media.
- Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet
- Four in 10 US Teens Seek Help From Friends About Online Woes, New Microsoft Study Shows
- What Happens When Cyberbullies Join the Workforce?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Cybersecurity in the Workplace Is Everyone’s Business
- How to Change People in Four Easy Steps
- Why — and How — to Create a Culture of Cybersecurity
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ – Simple Steps to Online Safety
- Stop Worrying and Step Up Your Online Safety Today
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: A Global Kickoff to Cyber Security Awareness Month