July 21, 2015
HIMSS recently released the results of the 2015 HIMSS Cybersecurity Survey. This study, which surveyed 297 individuals with cybersecurity responsibilities at healthcare organizations, gauged healthcare organizations' awareness of and readiness for cybersecurity incidents in an "era where significant security incidents are a regular occurrence."
New Intel Security "Cyber Parenting" Study Sheds Light on Kids' Online Lives and Parents' Attitudes Toward Internet Safety
June 10, 2015
Coinciding with Internet Safety Month, this June Intel Security (an NCSA Board member company) released findings from its new study, "The Realities of Cyber Parenting: What Pre-teens and Teens Are Up To Online," which examined both parents' concerns and the behaviors of American pre-teens and teenagers online and on social media.
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Tips & Tricks for Rethinking the Family “Tech Talk”
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Be the Change – Unite for a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Being #PrivacyAware is Good for Business
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Managing Your Privacy in the Internet of Me
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Be a #CyberAware & #PrivacyAware Shopper This Holiday Season
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Building Cyber Resilience in Critical Infrastructure
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Navigating Your Continuously Connected Life
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Recognizing and Combating Cybercrime
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Creating a Culture of Cybersecurity from the Break Room to the Boardroom
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ – The Basics of Online Safety and Security