February 15, 2023
Messaging Convention (STC) seals partnership with Swiss NGO Netpathie to deploy the STOP. THINK. CONNECT. cybersecurity awareness campaign in Switzerland
National Computer Emergency Response Team of Kazakhstan Joins STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
November 08, 2022
STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Adopted by Kazakhstan National Computer Emergency Response Team
STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign Launches in Ireland in Coordination with National Awareness Lab
October 28, 2022
Cyber Awareness Interdisciplinary Consortium Ireland Launches STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign and Cybersecurity Awareness Lab in Ireland
October 25, 2021
CAPA 8’s agenda for this week’s launch of the PARA. PIENSA. CONÉCTATE. campaign in Argentina – and subsequent discussions of awareness and education’s role in managing contemporary cybersecurity risks – is ambitious as it is imaginative. As follows:
August 27, 2015
Sure, nobody wants to have their identity compromised online, and businesses want to protect their employee, organizational and customer data. Additionally, there are so many articles out there about how to stay safe online, but there's still a gap between advice given and action taken. During this #ChatSTC Twitter chat, we congregated to break down online safety and make it realistic and actionable.
July 16, 2015
We held a #ChatSTC Twitter chat with some of the leaders in online authentication. We discussed what two-factor authentication (otherwise known as two-step verification or multi-factor authentication) is, its benefits and how to enable it and the future of online authentication.
June 30, 2015
Our carbon footprint impacts greatly on the environment; only, we don't realize it until we actually see the rising sea levels, melting glaciers and animals dying out. The same goes for our digital footprint: until we can see the damage we're potentially placing on our own security, we won't know where we're going wrong. With greenhouse emissions expected to be cut by at least 29 percent between now and 2020, the question is, can we do the same for cybercrime? If we all follow these simple steps, it's possible.
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. International Online Safety Awareness Campaign Enters New Era With Focus on Young Adults and Student ICT Users
- Netpathie of Switzerland Joins the Global STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- National Computer Emergency Response Team of Kazakhstan Joins STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign Launches in Ireland in Coordination with National Awareness Lab
- Argentina Launches PARA. PIENSA. CONÉCTATE. Campaign at Tierra del Fuego Kick-Off Event
- Choosing your Cybersecurity Career Path
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?