January 20, 2016
Data Privacy Day is coming up on Jan. 28, and it’s a great time for businesses to ensure they know how to create cultures of privacy at work. Digital citizens value transparency, or understanding how businesses collect, use and share their information – in other words, privacy is good for business. This chat will shared tips on how businesses can be #PrivacyAware, better address consumer privacy concerns and practice data stewardship.
December 17, 2015
2016 is fast approaching, and with the new year comes self reflection and the opportunity to make lifestyle changes to ensure a happier, healthier, more fulfilling life. As you make your New Year’s resolutions to improve your offline life, it’s a good time to set goals for protecting your online one as well. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat discussed setting digital resolutions for the year ahead and how online safety, privacy and security can factor in to your 2016 goals.
November 19, 2015
As the holiday season approaches, many of us are traveling, buying holiday gifts and visiting with friends and family. It's important to keep online safety and privacy in mind as you book travel, head out on the road and do your holiday shopping. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat highlighted ways you can protect yourself and your information and make online safety part of the family conversation this holiday season.
August 27, 2015
Sure, nobody wants to have their identity compromised online, and businesses want to protect their employee, organizational and customer data. Additionally, there are so many articles out there about how to stay safe online, but there's still a gap between advice given and action taken. During this #ChatSTC Twitter chat, we congregated to break down online safety and make it realistic and actionable.
August 04, 2015
The RE: View is a look back at recent headlines that caught our attention and that senior executives and board members should consider when assessing and managing cyber risk.
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. International Online Safety Awareness Campaign Enters New Era With Focus on Young Adults and Student ICT Users
- Netpathie of Switzerland Joins the Global STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- National Computer Emergency Response Team of Kazakhstan Joins STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign Launches in Ireland in Coordination with National Awareness Lab
- Argentina Launches PARA. PIENSA. CONÉCTATE. Campaign at Tierra del Fuego Kick-Off Event
- Choosing your Cybersecurity Career Path
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?