July 14, 2016
The summer travel season is upon us, and many of us take our connected devices – whether work or personal – with us on vacation. There are pros and cons to this constant connectivity, and some opt to use vacations as a time to unplug from their digital lives. This #ChatSTC chat discussed how our always-on world can impact our travel experience and share tips for having a safe, enjoyable and #CyberAware summer vacation.
July 05, 2016
STOP. THINK. CONNECT. asks TeleSign questions about its new report, "Beyond the Password: The Future of Account Security." The TeleSign team also shares tips and best practices for keeping your online accounts safer and more secure.
June 09, 2016
June is Internet Safety Month, and it’s also the heart of wedding season. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat discussed how couples can practice good online safety through every step of the wedding-planning process and how their guests can be cyber-smart, too.
May 05, 2016
May 5 is World Password Day (#PasswordDay), an annual effort to encourage safe password practices. This year’s theme is multi-factor authentication (MFA) – also called two-factor authentication (2FA) or two-step verification – which allows you to add an extra layer of security to your online activities. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat discussed multi-factor authentication and how you can keep your online accounts safer and more secure.
April 07, 2016
Each October, you may take extra steps to improve your cybersecurity, online safety and privacy in honor of National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM). However, the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) and Better Business Bureau (BBB) remind you of the importance of cleaning up your cyber clutter in the spring, too, as part of your spring cleaning routine. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat discussed ways you can get a fresh start with your online life this spring.
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. International Online Safety Awareness Campaign Enters New Era With Focus on Young Adults and Student ICT Users
- Netpathie of Switzerland Joins the Global STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- National Computer Emergency Response Team of Kazakhstan Joins STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign Launches in Ireland in Coordination with National Awareness Lab
- Argentina Launches PARA. PIENSA. CONÉCTATE. Campaign at Tierra del Fuego Kick-Off Event
- Choosing your Cybersecurity Career Path
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?