September 25, 2013
Linda McCarthy, author of the new ebook "Digital Drama," joined STOP. THINK. CONNECT., iKeepSafe, Microsoft, and other guests to discuss online safety for teens and parents.
September 19, 2013
How are the National Cyber Security Alliance, its industry partners and the public preparing to make the 10th National Cyber Security Awareness Month the best ever? STOP. THINK. CONNECT. hosted a chat to help others learn how they could get involved in raising cybersecurity awareness this October.
August 06, 2013
Sometimes, we overshare online, which could leave us vulnerable to identity theft and other cybercrimes. Guests from Intel, McAfee, Microsoft, Visa and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security helped share tips on how to protect your personal information and avoid "online TMI." The following transcript has been edited for brevity and clarity.
July 18, 2013
STOP. THINK. CONNECT., the National Consumers League, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the FCC, McAfee and other guests discussed ways to use the Internet and mobile devices safely and securely during the summer travel season. This is a partial transcript edited for clarity and brevity.
July 08, 2013
Wi-Fi in airports, hotels, train stations, coffee shops and other public places may seem like an added perk and are convenient, but they’re often not secure and can leave you at risk.
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. International Online Safety Awareness Campaign Enters New Era With Focus on Young Adults and Student ICT Users
- Netpathie of Switzerland Joins the Global STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- National Computer Emergency Response Team of Kazakhstan Joins STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign Launches in Ireland in Coordination with National Awareness Lab
- Argentina Launches PARA. PIENSA. CONÉCTATE. Campaign at Tierra del Fuego Kick-Off Event
- Choosing your Cybersecurity Career Path
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?