September 14, 2017
National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) is only two weeks away, and everyone has a role to play in promoting a safer, more secure and more trusted internet. This year’s NCSAM will have a global focus, as cybersecurity becomes more of a priority for every consumer and organization around the world. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat discusses what NCSAM is all about, what’s coming up this October and how you can learn more and join the greater effort.
September 05, 2017
This October is the 14th National Cyber Security Awareness Month, otherwise known as NCSAM or #CyberAware Month. Co-founded and led by the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), NCSAM is a global event focusing on cybersecurity.
August 24, 2017
As the new school year begins at colleges and universities, students are planning their class schedules, reconnecting with friends and buying new textbooks, supplies and technology. It's also important to remember to add privacy and online safety to the top of your back-to-school checklist. Protecting your accounts, devices and personal information, being savvy about what you post on social media and knowing how to own your online presence can help you put your best foot forward. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat shared tips to assist students in higher education in managing their privacy and security as they continue their academic pursuits.
July 24, 2017
Here are a few insights about each generation's technology use and tips on how anyone can improve their online security.
July 20, 2017
Warmer weather means more free time for social media, gaming, online dating/meetup apps and connecting with friends and family both near and far. But before you make a splash, don’t forget online safety, security and privacy – this #ChatSTC Twitter chat shared tips for safely navigating your summer adventures from a digital perspective.
- Choosing your Cybersecurity Career Path
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self